As well as having the right skills and experience for the job, we only hire people who share our values. This means everyone who works at AVR is friendly, fun, hard-working and honest.
But it’s not all work and no play. From hovercraft racing to hog roasts, social and team building time is integral to life at AVR – and we can’t imagine it any other way.
We’re committed to offering training and development opportunities for all our employees and pride ourselves on our motivating employee incentive schemes.
To help get a flavour of life at AVR, take a look at our range of short films, shot at our offices, featuring a number of AVR colleagues here
Corporate Account Managers
Based near Reading, competitive basic salary + uncapped commission.
At AVR we’re truly passionate about selling the correct solution to every customer so we go to great lengths to analyse our customers’ true needs. This requires our sales team to not only dig down into the customer’s true requirements but to evaluate every viable option within a technology type from both a technical and commercial perspective. Our Account Managers are encouraged to work closely with our team of technical pre-sales consultants. Other resellers tend to only sell one vendor product for each technology whereas at AVR we will advise on numerous technologies allowing the customer(with our careful assistance) to whittle it down to the solution that best fits them and their business, not which best fits our sales figures.
AVR is an industry leading IT Security and Mobility solutions provider.
Over 400 customers including major brands such as New Look, Volkswagen, Bupa, Specsavers and many more.
Key Mobility Partners: MobileIron , Druva , Lookout, Apple, Maas360, Blackberry/Good and Wandera
Key IT Security Partners: Intel Security/ McAfee and Hexis
Key Firewall Partners: Palo Alto, CheckPoint and Fortinet
Visit http://www.avr.co.uk/partners/ for more.
We have a number of exceptional opportunities for sales professionals to join the team at a time of high growth for the business.
About the role
These positions involve selling in to our mid-market customers. We are looking for individual’s that either prefer genuine account management, focusing on a core of 15 – 20 accounts or individual’s whose passion is for new business; hunting out new opportunities with new logo clients.
For those focussing on account management there will be the expectation to manage existing contracts and to increase wallet share within these clients. For those focussing on new business the focus will be on generating new logo business in the mid-market space, managing the progression of opportunities through the whole sales cycle. We have an agnostic approach to solution propositions and key to these roles will be the ability to manage a range of projects with full ownership ensuring our clients consistently receive real value and quality service.
- Hit and exceed monthly/quarterly gross profit targets achieving high performance standards in order to develop and maintain a strong pipeline and conversion of opportunities to closure
- Produce accurate forecasting and reporting to the Sales Manager
- Smartly negotiate prices and discounts with customers and vendors respectively to ensure maximum margin
- Produce quotations and proposals for full solutions in line with the customers’ requirements
- Advocate our technical services, support and consultancy as well as services from external partners/suppliers in every engagement
- Maintain customer and supplier relationships
- Present to and carry out meetings on site with clients as and when necessary; ensure follow up is regularly scheduled
- Maintenance of CRM system
- Take part in marketing activities as required
- Attend regular product and sales training
Experience and personal capabilities
To be successful in this role you will need to be ambitious, assertive, decisive, highly self-motivated, optimistic, persuasive and personable with excellent networking skills.
- Experience of working within a B2B selling environment, ideally within the IT Security market.
- 1-2 years’ experience of selling within a complex solution selling environment
- Demonstrable previous sales success
- Have acquired a good level of education coupled with demonstrable business and commercial acumen
- Hold a full driving license with access to own transport
- Demonstrate drive and ambition with a desire for results and the ability to handle competitive situations
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with experience of presenting solutions to customers
- Have a personable and friendly nature with the ability to work on own initiative but to also be a team player
- Exhibit a competitive and can do attitude
- Be able to demonstrate an on-going interest in and to learn about and understand IT and Mobility solutions and services
Package, benefits and work environment
- Competitive basic salary DOE
- 23 days holiday
- A generous commission structure with no cap (expected minimum £50 – £60K OTE in year 1)
- The flexibility to manage your own sales territory and plan while receiving help and support to ensure you excel in your role
- Excellent career prospects and progression
- The opportunity to join a friendly and team orientated company that offers a great work/ life balance that is thriving, very profitable and ever growing and expanding.
Helpdesk Support Engineer
Twyford, office based, basic salary £18 – 20K DOE plus benefits
Working hours: Our helpdesk operates Monday through Friday 8am – 6pm including Bank Holidays. Shift pattern currently in place.
AVR has extensive knowledge and experience of creating, delivering and managing Mobility solutions. AVR works with the leading mobility solution vendors to create bespoke mobility programmes for our customers. We support this with a highly skilled AVR in-house Mobility helpdesk to provide assistance on any related mobility issue.
Visit http://www.avr.co.uk/what-we-do/our-core-services/mobility-solutions/ to find out more.
We have an exceptional opportunity for a technical support engineer to join our Mobility Managed Service Helpdesk.
About the role:
The successful candidate will be part of the Technical Team and will be responsible for providing 1st and 2nd level helpdesk support to our Mobility customers. The role will involve managing support calls to completion either by resolving the problem or escalating it to the relevant party.
Reporting to the Support Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Answering phone calls and responding to emailed tickets that come to the Mobility Helpdesk in a friendly and professional manner.
- Call-logging of all incidents, queries and requests; taking notes and determining next action.
- Running through diagnostics and explaining processes with non-technical users in a clear and concise manner.
- Updating and progressing outstanding calls.
- Call prioritisation and escalation of incidents and problems.
- Provisioning new iPad orders and arranging shipment to customer locations.
- Making outgoing proactive calls to customers at set times according to a work schedule.
Experience and personal capabilities:
- Proven IT Helpdesk support experience including diagnostics and escalations.
- Previous experience in a customer facing role and excellent customer service.
- Must be able to quickly learn new skills in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate an interest in new technologies.
- Capable of handling tight deadlines, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail in their work
- Ability to schedule tasks, work unsupervised or in a team and follow procedures
- A “can do” attitude
Package, benefits and work environment
- Basic salary £18 – 20K DOE
- 23 days holiday plus a day in lieu for every Bank Holiday worked
- The opportunity to join a friendly and team orientated company that offers a great work/ life balance that is thriving and expanding.
Check out what we do and the solutions we offer our customers via http://avr.co.uk
To find out more about this role please send your CV with a covering letter to our Talent Manager, Jo Wendland email@example.com