COMMITTED – SELF- MOTIVATED – PROFESSIONAL – TEAM PLAYER – HONEST -FUN
Do the above values resonate with you? As well as having the right skills, experience and attitude for the job, we only hire people who share these values. This means everyone who works at AVR is hard-working, committed, self-motivated, a team-player, honest and lots of fun.
The Cybersecurity market is booming. Criminals are developing ever more sophisticated and ingenious ways of infiltrating personal and company accounts, the number of threats are rapidly increasing. We work, as IT Security and Mobility specialists at the forefront of this market to protect our customers, working with best of breed-technology partners.
Based in a leafy office park just outside of Twyford, AVR offers a sociable, dynamic, family-friendly working environment with a great work-life balance. We work hard and deliver a lot. We may be small, but we punch high and have heaps of fun along the way.
We encourage all team members to be individuals and achieve their best by offering support and freedom, whilst expecting every member of the team to take accountability for their role and responsibilities and to deliver on the requirements of their role.
We’re committed to developing all our employees and as we grow as a business we look internally to promote from within.
To help get a feel for life at AVR, take a look at our range of video clips shot at our offices here
We are always happy to hear from professionals either from within or outside the technology industry that are interested in working for us. So if you can’t see a role below which you think fits your skills and experience then please send your CV and a covering note to Jo Wendland our Talent Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Corporate Account Managers
Based near Reading, competitive basic salary + uncapped commission.
At AVR we’re truly passionate about selling the correct solution to every customer so we go to great lengths to analyse our customers’ true needs. This requires our sales team to not only dig down into the customer’s true requirements but to evaluate every viable option within a technology type from both a technical and commercial perspective. Our Account Managers are encouraged to work closely with our team of technical pre-sales consultants. Other resellers tend to only sell one vendor product for each technology whereas at AVR we will advise on numerous technologies allowing the customer(with our careful assistance) to whittle it down to the solution that best fits them and their business, not which best fits our sales figures.
AVR is an industry leading IT Security and Mobility solutions provider.
Over 400 customers including major brands such as New Look, Volkswagen, Bupa, Specsavers and many more.
Key Mobility Partners: MobileIron , Druva , Lookout, Apple, Maas360, Blackberry/Good and Wandera
Key IT Security Partners: Intel Security/ McAfee and Hexis
Key Firewall Partners: Palo Alto, CheckPoint and Fortinet
Visit http://www.avr.co.uk/partners/ for more.
We have a number of exceptional opportunities for sales professionals to join the team at a time of high growth for the business.
About the role
These positions involve selling in to our mid-market customers. We are looking for individual’s that either prefer genuine account management, focusing on a core of 15 – 20 accounts or individual’s whose passion is for new business; hunting out new opportunities with new logo clients.
For those focussing on account management there will be the expectation to manage existing contracts and to increase wallet share within these clients. For those focussing on new business the focus will be on generating new logo business in the mid-market space, managing the progression of opportunities through the whole sales cycle. We have an agnostic approach to solution propositions and key to these roles will be the ability to manage a range of projects with full ownership ensuring our clients consistently receive real value and quality service.
- Hit and exceed monthly/quarterly gross profit targets achieving high performance standards in order to develop and maintain a strong pipeline and conversion of opportunities to closure
- Produce accurate forecasting and reporting to the Sales Manager
- Smartly negotiate prices and discounts with customers and vendors respectively to ensure maximum margin
- Produce quotations and proposals for full solutions in line with the customers’ requirements
- Advocate our technical services, support and consultancy as well as services from external partners/suppliers in every engagement
- Maintain customer and supplier relationships
- Present to and carry out meetings on site with clients as and when necessary; ensure follow up is regularly scheduled
- Maintenance of CRM system
- Take part in marketing activities as required
- Attend regular product and sales training
Experience and personal capabilities
To be successful in this role you will need to be ambitious, assertive, decisive, highly self-motivated, optimistic, persuasive and personable with excellent networking skills.
- Experience of working within a B2B selling environment, ideally within the IT Security market.
- 1-2 years’ experience of selling within a complex solution selling environment
- Demonstrable previous sales success
- Have acquired a good level of education coupled with demonstrable business and commercial acumen
- Hold a full driving license with access to own transport
- Demonstrate drive and ambition with a desire for results and the ability to handle competitive situations
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with experience of presenting solutions to customers
- Have a personable and friendly nature with the ability to work on own initiative but to also be a team player
- Exhibit a competitive and can do attitude
- Be able to demonstrate an on-going interest in and to learn about and understand IT and Mobility solutions and services
Package, benefits and work environment
- Competitive basic salary DOE
- 23 days holiday
- A generous commission structure with no cap (expected minimum £50 – £60K OTE in year 1)
- The flexibility to manage your own sales territory and plan while receiving help and support to ensure you excel in your role
- Excellent career prospects and progression
- The opportunity to join a friendly and team orientated company that offers a great work/ life balance that is thriving, very profitable and ever growing and expanding.