Mobile Device Management platforms manage, monitor and control the use of business mobiles, ensuring they help communications and productivity, whilst keeping intact the integrity of the network and your data, but how can you be sure your MDM programme is working as effectively as it should?
Take advantage of AVR’s MDM Health Check.
The AVR MDM Health Check is a valuable and powerful tool that gives you the opportunity to ensure your Mobile Device Management solution works as you want and expect it to. It covers five key areas that will provide you with a comprehensive insight into your platform:
- System Check
- To ensure all specifications and levels across the infrastructure are being achieved
- Maintenance Documentation
- Reviews all your maintained key items and service accounts. This will help avoid outages and downtime
- Device Mapping
- Review of the system matrix including apps, configurations and policies applied to devices
- Policy Check
- An audit of device security policy and configuration with guidance on best practices
- Recommendations and Options
- Overview of the MDM landscape with suggestions to extend the platform functionality or to add newly available third party features
The MDM Health Check includes a thorough report that will provide you with our analysis to assist with platform management and future planning, together with information, advice and best practice tips.
With extensive experience creating, implementing and managing MDM solutions, AVR has become recognised as experts in this field. Current clients include major names in the Automotive, Retail and Services business sectors, where AVR has made a major difference to the performance of their businesses. You can read about these clients here.
For more detail on Mobile Device Management from AVR, please follow this link.
If you would like to request your AVR MDM Health Check, please complete the fields below and one of the AVR Account Team will get right back to you.
If you would like to chat through any aspect of Mobile Device Management with a member of the AVR Account or Technical teams then please call 01189 344 300 or email here. We are happy to provide friendly help and advice without obligation so please get in touch.