How broad is your IT security knowledge? Are you any good with words? Do you enjoy online shopping? Would you like a £20 John Lewis gift card? If you said YES to all four questions then this fun competition is just for you! Be one of the first three people to correctly complete the grid and you could be an AVR Wordsearch winner!
Within the information security sector there are hundreds of technical terms, product and solution names so its perfect for a Wordsearch competition. We’ve hidden 42, either vertically or horizontally in this Wordsearch grid and all you have to is to find them. Click on the words AVR Wordsearch Quiz below to access the PDF:
Just print the PDF, find the words, circle or highlight them, scan and email the completed grid to email@example.com, marking the subject ‘Wordsearch’. If you are one of the first three 100% correct entries we receive, the John Lewis gift card is yours! Don’t delay…you don’t want to be the fourth correct entry do you?! The competition terms and conditions are below. Good Luck!
If you’re searching for answers on any IT security or mobility solution for your business then we’d be happy to advise. We work with over 230 businesses and organisations across the UK, helping keep their networks, endpoints and data safe and secure. We’re always happy to assist with no-obligation advice and information. It costs nothing to ask and we’d be pleased to help. Call 01189 344 300, email firstname.lastname@example.org or you use the chat facility on the AVR website.
AVR Wordsearch promotion terms and conditions:
- All words must be found and the grid completed
- Only one entry will be accepted from each organisation
- The promotion is only open to UK based business people involved in information technology with a verifiable business email address
- The prize for each winner is one John Lewis e-gift card to the value of £20. There are no other prizes and no alternatives
- The e-gift card will be supplied directly to each winner by John Lewis by email
- The promotion closes on 27th July 2018
- AVR reserves the right to contact all Wordsearch competition respondents
- All data collected will not be shared with any other party and kept secure
- The decision on all matters relating to this promotion is with AVR and our decision is final
- Those completing and submitting entries to the Wordsearch competition are deemed to have fully accepted the rules
E & O E.