Many cyber experts are now of the opinion that attacks or data breaches are inevitable and no business or organisation, regardless of size is immune, as indicated by the recent admission from Dixons Carphone group that up to 10 million records were hacked last year . Cyber terrorists can cause immense damage, affecting the stability and future well-being of the organisation. Identifying where your business may be vulnerable becomes an important consideration. A Pen or Penetration Test will find all the gaps and access points, giving you the opportunity to increase your security and stop intrusions. Request one now and you could receive a free £15 Amazon voucher*!
AVR works with a team of certified IT security consultants from leading security analysts Foresite in creating structured Penetration Tests that identify critical areas or situations where an organisation’s network could be open to breach. Our security analysts adopt the mindset and methodologies of attackers with the objective of penetrating the network through a range of agreed vectors. Please take a look at our short, animated Pen Test video by clicking on the image below:
All Pen Tests are carried out to the highest professional and regulatory levels in association with your organisation’s working practices, with the test carried out either on or off site. We will also produce a comprehensive report of the findings, with our experts taking you through the detail.
So don’t be like Dixons Carphone and wait until you are attacked to find out where your organisation is vulnerable. Request your Pen Test quote now, get ahead of the bad guys and you could get a £15 Amazon voucher for your efforts too! Act now, either by calling AVR on 01189 344 300 or complete the form below and one of our team will get straight back to you.
*Penetration Test Terms and conditions:
- The AVR Penetration Test request Amazon voucher offer ends on Friday 28th September 2018
- There are 20 x £15 Amazon vouchers available on a ‘first come-first served’ basis
- Only one request per person, per organisation will be accepted
- This offer is open only to legitimate UK based business IT executives with verifiable contact information. Those with generic Gmail, Hotmail or similar email addresses will not qualify.
- The reward for a Penetration Test quote is one £15 Amazon voucher. No alternative rewards are available
- The Amazon voucher will be sent directly by email to the person requesting the quote following receipt of the Penetration Test quote
- AVR is the promoter of this offer. Decisions on all matters relating to it will be made by AVR and their decision is final
- Persons completing the contact form for this offer will be deemed to have accepted and be compliant with all terms and conditions
- E & O E