COMMITTED – SELF- MOTIVATED – PROFESSIONAL – TEAM PLAYER – HONEST -FUN
The Cybersecurity market is booming. Criminals are developing ever more sophisticated and ingenious ways of infiltrating personal and company accounts, the number of threats are rapidly increasing. We work, as IT Security and Mobility specialists at the forefront of this market to protect our customers, working with best of breed-technology partners.
Based in a leafy office park just outside of Twyford, AVR offers a sociable, dynamic, family-friendly working environment with a great work-life balance. We work hard and deliver a lot. We may be small, but we punch high and have heaps of fun along the way.
We encourage all team members to be individuals and achieve their best by offering support and freedom, whilst expecting every member of the team to take accountability for their role and responsibilities and to deliver on the requirements of their role.
We’re committed to developing all our employees and as we grow as a business we look internally to promote from within.
To help get a feel for life at AVR, take a look here at our range of video clips shot at our offices.
We are always happy to hear from professionals either from within or outside the technology industry who are interested in working with us. So if you can’t see an advertised role that fits your skills and experience, please feel free to contact us anyway. Just send your CV and a covering note to Jo Wendland our Talent Manager, via firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what you have to offer and why you would like to join AVR.
You can also share our opportunities with friends, colleagues and your professional network. With AVR’s Refer A Friend offer, if we hire someone you’ve referred to us, we’ll send you a £50 Love to Shop voucher. See below for terms and conditions.
Corporate Account Manager
Reports to: Sales Manager
Location: Twyford, Berks
Earning potential: Competitive base salary plus uncapped commission
This position involves selling to our Corporate and SMB customers. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about looking after customers with the capability to build strong and enduring relationships.
Focusing on customers in the Corporate and SMB market space across industry verticals and managing the progression of opportunities through the entire sales cycle. Key to this role will be the ability to manage a range of projects with full ownership and accountability ensuring our customers consistently receive an exceptional quality of service.
What you’ll be doing:
- Account Management; preparing quotes, regular customer contact, attending meetings
- Researching potential customers to drive new business
- New business development; cold calling, email marketing
- Hitting monthly/quarterly gross profit targets
- Producing accurate forecasting and reporting to the Sales Manager
- Smartly negotiating prices and discounts with customers and vendors respectively to ensure maximum margin
- Attending regular product and sales training
What we need from you:
- Degree educated, ideally
- 1 – 2 years’ experience of selling within a complex B2B solution selling environment
- Demonstrable previous sales success
- Hold a full driving license with access to own transport
- Demonstrate drive, ambition and self-motivation with a desire for results and the ability to handle competitive situations
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- A team player
- Keen to learn about new and emerging technologies
What’s in it for you?
- £26 – £30K base salary + uncapped commission
- Autonomy to manage your own workload
- Ongoing training; sales skills and current and emerging tech
- 23 days holiday
- Birthday treat of a half day holiday
- Christmas close-down
- Childcare vouchers
- The opportunity to join a friendly, family and team orientated company that offers a great work/ life balance in a booming market.
To apply for this role please send your CV and covering letter to our Talent Manager, Jo Wendland via email@example.com.
AVR International's Refer A Friend Offer
At AVR we’re always on the lookout for talented individuals from both inside and outside the tech industry.
If any of the roles we’re advertising aren’t quite right for you, or even if one is, why not share the opportunity with your friends, colleagues and professional network? If we hire someone you’ve referred we’ll give you a £50 ‘Love to Shop’ voucher to say thank you.
Terms and conditions:
- A voucher will only be issued if the applicant references you as the referrer on their initial application. We will require the referrers’ full name, date of birth and email address.
- Vouchers’ will only be issued once the new employee has commenced their new role with us.