Pre-Sales Consultant > Security
Location: Twyford, Berkshire, UK. Office based once restrictions allow (potential option for hybrid working model office/ home split)
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The pre-sales consultant role is key to the UK business, supporting the UK sales team through a breadth of technical expertise and proven pre-sales skill, to deliver on our commercial growth targets. The role reports into the sales organisation and is supported and technically trained by the Professional Services side of the organisation.
Working as an experienced security generalist rather than a product specialist you will be responsible for finding and positioning the right technical solutions to satisfy customer’s requirements, working with the sales team to win new and renewal business. The proven ability to write detailed proposals and tenders is a must alongside excellent verbal communication skills that allow you to hold discussions at C-level.
The role will primarily involve positioning and advising on products and solutions across the traditional computer and security network infrastructure as well as mobile security and supporting our customers move to a cloud infrastructure. There will be additional accountabilities that contribute more widely to the group and your own professional development.
- Pre-sales. Working in partnership with the Sales Director and Account Managers to support all security sales opportunities. Attend QBR’s and customer meetings. Present to customers. Run product demonstrations.
- Content writing. Owning and writing proposals, statement of works, RFP submissions and technical comparison documents.
- Marketing. Regularly contributing technical content to marketing for the website and Group collateral. Running webinars for prospects and current customers.
- Ad-hoc projects. Getting involved in new solution projects within the existing customer base.
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED:
- 5 years pre-sales experience within an IT security environment
Depth of experience (design & architecture/ installing/ supporting) across several of AVR’s solution offerings.
- Awareness of products in the Microsoft space.
- Exceptional written communication skills. Proven tender and proposal writing experience.
- Exceptional verbal communication skills. Confident in presenting and holding discussion at C-level.
- Previous certifications and hands-on deployment or support experience in one or a number of our solution offerings.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive package
- 23 days holiday
- Birthday treat of a half-day holiday
- Christmas close
- The opportunity to join a friendly, family and team orientated company
The most exciting time in our history to be joining us.
AVR was established in 2002 and provides professional services, technical consulting, and support for a range of leading security and enterprise mobility solutions to 200 of the UK’s most recognised brands, across a range of industry sectors. Recently acquired by CWSI, Ireland’s most experienced mobile and cloud security specialist, the CWSI Group’s strategy is to become a leading, pan-European provider of cloud and mobile security solutions.
This coming together of two Companies with an uncanny match of culture and services will allow the Group to scale at pace. The Group differentiates itself on the capabilities of its people, with a belief in continuous learning and making training and development opportunities available to everyone.
To apply for this role fill out the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org