As an Intel Security McAfee partner, AVR offers help, advice and support on McAfee solutions.
Using the extensive knowledge and experience of McAfee gained over a number of years across a wide range of businesses, AVR is well placed to lead a McAfee Masterclass on how businesses can protect their valuable data at a time when cyber-attacks are on the increase.
Subjects covered will include:
- Overview of the threat landscape
- Designing an adaptive security architecture
- Best practices and implementing AV
- Preventing threats from reaching endpoints
- Implementing the right security policies
- Protecting data through encryption
- Loss prevention technologies
- How to identify and block modern attacks
This interactive McAfee Masterclass, which took place at AVR’s offices in Twyford, Berkshire on Thursday 12th November was well attended by a group of leading IT professionals.
Further McAfee Masterclasses are being organised.
If you or a colleague would like to reserve a place on the next McAfee Masterclass, please call 01189 344 300 and speak to an AVR Account Manager.