According to a recent YouGov survey, 55% of those surveyed said they could not get through a meal without checking their mobile phones.
It’s unlikely that statistic will surprise anyone. With 95% of UK 16 to 54 year old’s owning a smartphone, it’s clear that our mobile devices are indispensable, keeping us in touch, improving productivity and allowing us to squeeze more into our busy lives.
The reliance for businesses and organisations on mobile technology is undoubted too. The downside is the time and resource required to keep mobile devices – smartphones, tablets, laptops, the internet of things and more – up-to-date and secure can be extremely time consuming. Without full-time, professional, mobile tech expertise many will struggle to derive maximum value and keep them completely secure.
AVR’s Mobility Managed Service is the answer. A full service portfolio with a return on investment that delivers increased productivity, a secure network and reduced overheads.
AVR is delivering these benefits now for leading businesses who recognise the value in using expert independent resources for this vital work. AVR can assist with all aspects of your mobile device deployment and management:
- New mobile device procurement advice and specification
- Mobile Device Management and Security app advice and recommendations
- Bespoke mobile app development
- Provisioning of new mobile devices
- Device replacement
- Loan devices (iPad tablets/smartphones) for business continuity
- Managing AppleCare claims on behalf or retailers
- Resolving issues
- Secure dispatch to users
- Contacting users with out-of-date applications/OS versions and remotely updating
- Remote technical support by phone and email
- Troubleshooting and general usage advice
- Full reporting suite including asset logs, service desk ticket volumes, duration and types
To help you assess the best way to manage your devices, AVR offers a free, no-obligation Mobile Device Risk Assessment. The MDRA will analyse your existing mobile estate and provide suggestions on how you can increase functionality and reliability. In short, how you can make your mobiles work for your business and not the reverse.
Interested? Contact AVR for an independent view. Call 01189 344 300, email email@example.com or complete the form below and we’ll get right back to you.