55% of those who took part in a recent YouGov survey said they couldn’t get through a meal without checking their mobile phones.
With 95% of UK 16 to 54 year old’s owning a smartphone, our mobile devices have become indispensable; keeping us in touch, improving productivity and helping to squeeze more into our busy lives.
It’s the same for businesses and organisations, where mobile technology is critical to success. The downside is the time and resource required to keep mobile devices – smartphones, tablets, laptops, the internet of things, etc – productive and secure. Without constant, professional, mobile tech expertise, deriving maximum value with total security can be a real challenge.
AVR’s Mobility Managed Service is the answer. A full service portfolio with a return on investment that delivers increased productivity, a secure network and reduced overheads.
So how do you measure or assess if your organisation would benefit from a Mobility Managed Service? How many of these questions can you answer with YES?
- We have over 500 devices in the business
- We have a mix of company owned and employee owned devices across different operating systems
- We have a loose, informal mobile use policy and processes
- We don’t control what apps employees access or how they obtain them
- We’re not sure who has access to our company data or where its all kept
- Maintaining the devices is part of our IT department’s workload
If you answered YES to just two of these questions then a Mobility Managed Service could bring improvement to your business in so many ways.
AVR’s MMS is delivering genuine, measurable benefits for leading businesses who recognise the value in using professional, independent mobile device experts. We can assist you with all aspects of your mobile device deployment and management, including:
- New mobile device procurement advice and specification
- Mobile Device Management and Security app advice and recommendations
- Bespoke mobile app development
- Provisioning of new mobile devices
- Device replacement
- Loan devices (iPad tablets/smartphones) for business continuity
- Managing AppleCare claims on behalf or retailers
- Resolving issues
- Secure dispatch to users
- Contacting users with out-of-date applications/OS versions and remotely updating
- Remote technical support by phone and email
- Troubleshooting and general usage advice
- Full reporting suite including asset logs, service desk ticket volumes, duration and types
We can provide a free, no-obligation analysis of your current mobile device management structure to give you a realistic view of where we can help improve your mobile operations and processes.
We will also provide a complimentary Mobile Device Risk Assessment too. The MDRA will analyse your existing mobile estate and demonstrate how you can increase functionality and reliability.
Don’t let your mobiles take you for granted. Let AVR help you get the best from them. Call 01189 344 300, email email@example.com or complete the form below and we’ll get right back to you.