Let’s face it, a cyber attack or data breach is no laughing matter! Most IT security experts believe attacks are inevitable and are urging us to ‘Protect your endpoints’ with good reason. With so many devices in use; mobiles, smartphones, tablets, laptops, desktops, etc., the threat of a cyber attack or data breach is sadly more likely than ever, but do you know how much your business or organisation might be at risk? World leading Endpoint Security company McAfee™ can help you assess your risk with an Endpoint Protection Survey or Free IT Health Check and you’ll receive a complimentary £10 shopping voucher too!
How are you protecting your endpoints, network and data from cyber threat? Most businesses and organisations have some form of anti-virus and firewall in place and although efficient at stopping traditional ‘signature based’ threats, today’s more advanced ‘behavioural malware’ needs additional protection. These newer threats can come from many directions – viruses, trojans, worms, phishing emails, unsecured web sites or wi-fi, unauthorised network access and malicious or accidental insider activity.
To fight modern threats, you need a modern defence. The McAfee Complete Endpoint Threat Protection is the ideal answer. Here are five good reasons why: McAfee infographic-5-reasons-migrate.
McAfee Endpoint Security, recently achieved a 98.89% NSS Labs Security Effectiveness Rating, delivering a powerful level of complete protection, with customer friendly, real-time management.
Now here are TWO great ways of helping you assess your risk and improve your threat protection:
Click HERE to complete complete our McAfee Endpoint Survey. Take just two minutes to answer six questions which can help us assess your current threat status. Once completed, AVR will send you a free, no-obligation £10 shopping voucher, which you can use in all the UK’s major retail stores.
Request a complimentary IT security health check. This involves a brief conversation with an AVR security adviser who will check your levels of protection and advise on ways you can keep your endpoints and data secure.
If you are a current McAfee user and running an earlier version of ENS below 10.6 then we can help you migrate. AVR’s in-house technical specialists can talk you through what is involved with the migration process. Call AVR on 01189 344 300 and we’ll link you up with a McAfee specialist.
For the free IT Health Check or help on migrating your existing ENS to the improved solution, complete and submit the form below. For the McAfee Endpoint Survey, CLICK HERE.
For any other help and advice, contact AVR by calling +44(0) 1189 344 300 or check out our range of solutions and information on www.avr.co.uk.
McAfee Endpoint Survey £10 Shopping voucher offer Terms and conditions:
- The AVR – McAfee Endpoint Protection Survey shopping voucher offer is only open to IT decision makers working in the UK
- Applicants must have a verifiable business email address. Those with Gmail, Hotmail or other generic email addresses will not qualify
- The McAfee Endpoint Protection Survey £10 Shopping Voucher offer ends on Friday 28th September 2018
- There are a maximum 30 x £10 Love to Shop shopping vouchers available on a ‘first come-first served’ basis
- Only one request per person, per organisation will be accepted
- The reward for fully completing the Endpoint Protection Survey is one £10 Amazon voucher. No alternative rewards are available
- The shopping voucher will be sent directly by email to the person completing the survey within 14 days of doing so
- AVR is the promoter of this offer. Decisions on all matters relating to it will be made by AVR and their decision is final
- Persons completing the survey will be deemed to have fully accepted and be compliant with all terms and conditions
- E & O E