There is at least a 50% chance your business or organisation will face a cyber attack and sadly it’s only going to get worse. If you’ve avoided an attack or breach so far then you can count yourselves lucky the odds of remaining cyber secure are fast reducing. On the plus side, there is a truly effective answer and we’d like to give you the opportunity to get hands-on with the ultimate in threat protection at our powerful, interactive workshop.
Join us for the SentinelOne Ultimate Hacking workshop at AVR’s Twyford office, near Reading, on the afternoon of Thursday 11th October and experience personally how you can defeat a live cyber attack. Register below for this invaluable experience and you could win dinner at The Ivy too!
Whilst many vendors promote their threat protection solutions as answers to cyber attacks, few can back their claims with total confidence and a guarantee. SentinelOne is one of those.
The SentinelOne Endpoint Protection Platform (EPP) uniquely unifies prevention, detection and response in a single purpose-built agent. Powered by machine learning and automation, EPP rapidly defeats attacks automatically across all vectors. In our unique workshop, you will experience how to configure the SentinelOne console, learning how to analyse threats and forensic data to defend your business against attack.
Ideal for technical people, the workshop will involve active participation in advanced threat management, giving insight into the current threat landscape and SentinelOne’s total cyber protection expertise.
This free-of-charge workshop will run from 1.00pm to 5.00pm on Thursday 11th October and include lunch, refreshments, merchandise, materials and entry into the prize draw to win dinner at The Ivy*. Attendees will be required to supply their own laptop loaded with VMWare or Virtualbox. Directions to AVR’s Twyford office can be found HERE. On-site parking is available and the office is just a ten minute walk from Twyford rail station.
STOP PRESS…..We also have the opportunity for one lucky person to join AVR at the SentinelOne Roadshow at the fabulous Williams Formula One HQ on 13th November! You could hear what’s happening in the world of cyber security and enjoy a tour of one of the world’s largest F1 car collections!
Register by completing and submitting the form below. Places are limited and we urge you to secure yours without delay.
If you require further information, call 01189 344 300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*SentinelOne Dinner at The Ivy Terms and conditions:
- The draw for the prize of dinner at The Ivy will take place on the afternoon of Thursday 11th October 2018
- The prize is one £50 voucher, redeemable at any branch of the The Ivy restaurants in the UK
- There is one prize of one £50 voucher. There is no other prize and no alternative
- The draw is only open to those who attend the AVR and SentinelOne Ultimate Hacking Workshop on the afternoon of Thursday 11th October 2018
- The voucher will be sent directly to the person whose name is drawn
- AVR is the promoter of this offer. Decisions on all matters relating to it will be made by AVR and their decision is final
- Persons completing the contact form for this offer will be deemed to have accepted and be compliant with all terms and conditions
- E & O E