Check Point is one of the world’s leading threat protection solution vendors, offering market-leading, integrated solutions and new innovations. All Check Point solutions can be fully customised while Check Point 3D Security offers unique Data Protection by combining people, policy and enforcement.
Next Generation Threat Prevention
Increasing your enterprise security often means increasing your complexity and management challenges in kind. Check Point delivers a multi-layered line of defence to help you maximise your security while minimising challenges and closing gaps.
Check Point offers a comprehensive solution, with:
- A full range of interoperable threat prevention and threat extraction blades
- Common policy management and monitoring
- Maximum protection from emerging threats including Zero Day
- Architecture that protects physical and virtual networks, data centres, cloud, mobile, endpoint and IoT devices
- Easy deployment and lower cost of ownership
Independent market reviews of Check Point include:
- A leader in Gartner’s “Enterprise Network Firewall Magic Quadrant” (1999-2002, 2004-2016)
- A leader in Gartner’s “Mobile Data Protection Magic Quadrant” (2001-2015)
- A leader in Gartner’s “Unified Threat Management (UTM) Magic Quadrant” (2010-2016)
- Market share leader in worldwide combined Firewall and UTM appliance revenue (IDC FY 2015 Security Appliance Tracker)
- NSS Labs “Recommend” Rating for Breach Detection Systems (BDS) (NSS Labs 2015-2016)
- NSS Labs “Recommend” Rating for Next Generation Firewall (NSS Labs 2011 – 2016)
- NSS Labs “Recommend” Rating for Network Firewall (NSS Labs 2011, 2013)
- NSS Labs “Recommend” Rating for IPS (NSS Labs 2011 – 2013)
Security infrastructure is becoming increasingly complex, putting a huge strain on the efficiency of the security organisation. Operators must constantly update firewall policies, build and provision new network resources and test the effects of changes on the network at large. Often, the data they need to monitor is scattered in different silos. With a single, consolidated view of the security infrastructure, security professionals can do more work with less stress and redundancy, reducing operational expenditures.
If you are looking at your firewall and considering your best options, contact AVR. We can work with you to find the best solution to fit your network configuration. Firewalls are vital and effective but they will not control all threats. It’s important you have a comprehensive security matrix and AVR can advise how Check Point can be an important part of your IT security defence.
Call 01189 344 300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of the AVR team will contact you to discuss your requirements and offer the best advice.