First released in 2006, Malwarebytes Anti Malware is primarily a scanner that scans and removes malicious software, including rogue security software, adware, and spyware.
Advanced Malware Protection from Malwarebytes protects businesses from attacks and remediates damage that other security solutions miss.
Malwarebytes Endpoint Security is an endpoint protection platform that uses multiple technologies to proactively protect your computers against unknown and known threats.
- Stops advanced malware, including ransomware
- Removes all traces of malware
- Protects applications against zero-day exploits
- Blocks malicious websites
Malwarebytes Breach Remediation is a threat detection and remediation platform that completely removes advanced threats from enterprise computers, including Macs.
- Hunts for advanced threats
- Reduces threat dwell time
- Eliminates re-imaging due to infection
- Gathers and displays timeline of forensic evidence
- Integrates into existing security stack
- Agentless–won’t impact end-users
- Supports flexible deployments, including Mac OS X
Malwarebytes products have been downloaded over 500 million times and have removed over five billion pieces of malware.